King George V College Latest News
...start on Tuesday 10th January, and there are rooms being used all round College as Examination Rooms so please be considerate when moving around the corridors.
- If you are ill on the day of an exam, you MUST log your absence on KGV online before the start of each exam. The Exams Office (C20) require a medical/sick note for all missed exams or you could be charged for the entry fee.
- If you are running late for an exam, then ring college as soon as you can and choose EXTENSION 8 (Exams Office) so we donâ€™t mark you as absent.
- Study leave is granted for the morning if you have an afternoon examination (except for CeFS examinations).
- ID badges must be worn at all times when in College (not just during lessons) and must be worn in the Examination Room, so please make sure you are wearing your badge.
- Please remember to bring all the equipment you need for the exam (e.g. BLACK pen, calculator if needed etc.)
In addition, please remember that you must attend lessons as normal after your exam has finished.